Caring For Humanity – Charity volunteer
We are seeking a reliable and trustworthy volunteer to join our charity (Caring For Humanity) organization. The volunteer’s responsibilities will vary between completing tasks assigned to maintain charitable projects, upholding the charity’s values, assisting with the planning and execution of charity fundraisers and projects.
* Completion of relevant training might be required.
* A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
* A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
* Respect and diligence.
* Good time management and reliable transport.
* A personable manner
* To be kind, empathetic and friendly
* To have a good sense of humour and love to chat
* To be punctual and reliable
* To be able to deal with information in line with our data protection and confidentiality procedures
* To be able to assist when necessary with sighted guide/orientation
Any applicants must be over the age of 18.